About the Founder
Diane Bergeon started the development of Wine Rage LLC and Spotlight On Wine in 2017. Prior to 2017, Diane was a corporate paralegal in business, licensing and compliance, then transitioned to work in the wine industry through professional wine education and experience. She enjoys the diversity within the wine industry, the people, community, history, environs, culture and alliances.
Wine Travels in Italy 2015
- Direct-to-Consumer Marketing Certificate 2017 and Wine Business Certificate 2014, Sonoma State University Wine Business Institute.
- Wine Studies with Wine & Spirits Education Trust 2016-2018.
- Wine Immersion Studies Napa Valley Wine Academy 2016-2018.
- Step-by-Step Winemaking UC Davis Robert Mondavi Institute For Wine & Food.
- Wine Studies and Member, Society of Wine Educators.
- WSET Level 3 Advanced Wine Tasting 2017.
- WSET Level 2 in Wines & Spirits 2016.
- Culinary Institute of America Mastering Wine, Saint Helena 2014.
- Winemaking Co-Op, Rhone Varietals, Santa Barbara 2013-2015.
- Winemaking, Santa Ynez Sangiovese 2016.
- Winemaking, Paso Robles Bordeaux Varietals 2017 and 2018.
- Compliance/Consultant 2014 to Present.
- Corporate Paralegal 2004-2015.